Celebrate Everything 2017 Wall Calendar
We only printed 2,000 of these limited edition calendars. Each one is autographed by the artist. We've sold out every year, and once they're gone, they're gone!
Too many people treat the calendar as the utmost authority on what constitutes a good reason to celebrate. If a holiday is written in fine print on a particular day in the calendar, we assume it’s safe to throw a party.
But the truth is that every single day is a holiday; it’s just that most days, what to celebrate is up to you. If a reason seems good enough to you, well then, it’s good enough.
This limited edition calendar was created for those times when you’re just not sure what to celebrate, as well as for those people who need permission first. Of course, disregarding a particular day’s “official” holiday in favor of making up your own is always encouraged.
- This 12-month wall calendar features the colorful, whimsical, and inspiring artwork of Jason Kotecki.
- Only 2,000 calendars have been printed, and each one is signed by the artist.
- Every single day includes a real holiday typeset in legit, official-looking fine print.
- Every month features an open-ended challenge to help you keep Adultitis at bay all year long.
- The calendar is 12" x 12" and measures 12" x 24" when hung on wall.
- Printed with stunning UV inks on 100 lb matte paper, and the cover has a special soft-touch aqueous coating for a luxurious, velvety feel. Like a baby's butt.
- Certified 100% Adultitis-free.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- A perfect Christmas gift!